On the Golf Course
Junior golf is just part of First Tee. Through our program that strengthens character, kids will learn life skills that stay with them into the rest of their lives, like:
- Understanding and managing emotions
- Resolving conflicts
- Setting up step-by-step goals
- Planning for the future
- Appreciating diversity
Advancing through the Program
Participants progress through levels by demonstrating inner strength, character, and the life and golf skills they have learned. All participants regardless of age start at the PLAYer level.
- Introduction to the First Tee program (ages 5 and older)
- PLAYer (required minimum age 7) – Tee it up for the first time and learn the game of golf and First Tee’s Code of Conduct
- Par (recommended minimum age 9) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course
- Birdie (recommended minimum age 11) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality
- Eagle (recommended minimum age 13) – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning
- Ace (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Put it all together and hone in on setting goals, career education, and giving back to the community
2022 Payment Options
Annual Memberships will be offered this year for $120. Your annual membership will cover all First Tee classes for 2020 (excludes Tee It Up Tour). Financial assistance is not offered for Annual Memberships, but we do offer payment programs. Annual Memberships will no longer be offered after March 31st.
|Annual Memberships||Session to Session|
|Cost – $120Must purchase membership by March 31stSave $120 dollar for the yearIncludes Spring, Summer, & Fall classesExcludes Tee It Up TOur||Cost – $80Pay for each individual class session attendedspring, summer, or fall classFinancial Assistance (Scholarship) AvailableLittle Linksters – $60|
Next Session: Spring 2022
Annual Memberships and registration will open mid-January.
Please email [email protected] with any further questions.