This tour is open to ANY VALLEY JUNIOR GOLFER! Tee It Up Tour is a total of 7 weeks. Tee It Up Tour Tournament League is ONLY $109 for seven weeks (financial aid not accepted)!
Our Tournament League is designed to help players prepare JGANC or AJGA golf tournaments and for players to become independent on the golf course. We ultimately want to make sure that all players are having fun during the competitive tournaments while showing honesty, respect, and having good sportsmanship.
Spring 2023 Tournament League Dates (Golf Course Locations TBD)
March 23rd, March 30th, April 13th, April 20th, April 27th, May 4th, May 11th
Tournament League: (Thursdays)
- Age Divisions:
- Boys: 8 & under, 9-11, 12-14, 15-18
- Girls: 8 & under, 9-11, 12-14, 15-18
- Boys: 8 & under, 9-11, 12-14, 15-18
Read Tee it Up Tournament League Qualifications Before Registering!
Day of Tournament Arrival
- Upon arrival range balls and spectator carts can be purchased in the pro-shop: Depending on the course: range balls may be provided
- Warmups may begin no earlier than 1 hour prior to tee times: SUPERVISION IS NOT PROVIDED FOR WARMUPS
- Be at the number 1 tee box 10 minutes BEFORE your tee time, ready to tee off: Exchange score cards (keep your score on the top strip of your opponent’s score card above where it states their name) Declare your golf ball.
- Keep up with the group ahead of you: 15 minutes per hole (2.5 hour round ideally)
- After each hole confirm scores: Do not wait till the 9th hole to confirm each hole’s score
- A coach must be present during the duration of confirming scores and signatures at the end of the round
- Turn in scorecard to a coach: Top perforated part is yours to keep (save strip in case of a scoring error or the published website).
- Players must arrive at Teeing Ground 1st hole at least 10 minutes before tee time
- Players that are late will be disqualified for the current tournament
- If there is confirmation of your absence for an upcoming tournament your tee time may not be guaranteed!
- 8 and Under groups may have a silent caddy
- Spectators must remain 25 yards from the participants in the rough or on the cart path.
- Spectators cannot give playing advice.
- Phones are NOT allowed to be out/used by participants during the round in tournament league
- Water may be provided to participants. (Not to spectators)
- Double Par pickup
- Stroke Play
- After the 1st hole it is READY GOLF: 15 minutes per hole (2.5-hour rounds)
- May not have more than 14 clubs in your golf bag
- When hitting a provisional ANNOUNCE WHAT BALL IS BEING PLAYED: 3 minutes permitted when looking for a lost ball.
- Water Hazards – 1 stroke
- Yellow stakes or painted lines = drop relief (drop in line)
- Red stakes = lateral relief (2 club lengths drop)
- A ball in the water can be played as it lies from the water hazard without penalty
- Drop within one club length
- Lost Ball – 1 stroke penalty: If the ball is not found within three minutes the player will go back and play from the last played shot
- Out of Bounds – 1 stroke penalty
- Ex. off the tee with OB hitting 3
- Ex. after teeing off second shot goes OB, re-hit from the original shot was played (stroke and distance)
- Grounding a Club or Removing a Grounded Impediment – 2 stroke penalty
- Unplayable – 1 stroke penalty: Two club lengths, line of flight, stroke and distance. Played from the nearest point of relief with 1 club length
- Ground Under Repair – free relief (ball, stance, swing): Take nearest point of relief and 1 club length
Please contact Program Coordinator, Caitlin Figura at [email protected], if there are any further questions about Tee it Up Tour Tournament League.
*Payment plans are offered.
Participants are only allowed to register for ONE league.